X Class welcomes giant drone racing enthusiasts around the world who want to run their own giant drone races to join our community as chapters. Our requirements for chapters can be boiled down to:
1. Use our rules (at a minimum) at racing events for safety and consistency.
2. Never operate the aircraft in a reckless manner.
3. Be an AMA Sanctioned Club/Chapter with all chapter members AMA members in good standing, or the local equivalent if outside the U.S.
4. Adhere to the use of our logo and brand.
Some of the things we provide to our chapters include:
1. Promotion of your chapter and events via the X Class website and X Class social media outlets.
2. A chapter page on the X Class website with links and information for your chapter.
3. Access to our full body of rules and regulations.
4. Help and general guidance on running giant drone races from the core X Class team.
Founding chapter - X Class UK
UK giant drone racing pioneers Martin Rye and Tonstar Jackson are the heart and soul of our first founding chapter, X Class UK. With their first exhibition event MA4@Popham Drone Zone on May 12th & 13th 2018, real giant drone racing in Europe begins! X Class UK is a chapter to watch in 2018 and beyond.